Monday, March 8, 2010

What do I do?

Monday, July 27, 2009


You change your mind like a Hanes model changes her chonies
You can't decide what's right or wrong, how to get along
Everything to you is so very dramatic
Nothing is calm, you're sad or fantastic

You play the game of "What can I fill my body with next?"
You're always on drugs - that's you at your best
I can't stand to see you the way that you are
I'm sick of reading your updates, you take things too far

Is life just a game to you?
You talk as if you're the star
Of the sad show that makes you
Just who you are

I want to help you, but you won't tell me how
You have people who need you, but you're busy now
You're bogged down by depression and high on pot
You think things are fine, but I know they're not.

No comments:

Post a Comment