Monday, March 8, 2010

Kick me Baby One More Time (Britney Spears) Parody

Saturday, May 24, 2008

(Dedicated to Mommies and Mommies-to-Be Everywhere)
I was bored and decided to write a parody of Britney Spears' "Hit me baby one more time". My version's about pregnancy:


Oh baby baby, oh baby baby

Oh baby baby, how was I supposed to know
That when you are inside here
Oh baby baby, I always have got to go
And no restrooms in sight, yeah
Show me how to be a mommy
Tell me baby cuz I need to know now, oh because

Chorus
My nauseousness is killin' me (and I)
I must confess I still believe (still believe)
With all these hormones, I'll lose my mind
And when I unwind, you kick me baby one more time!

Oh baby baby, I cannot breathe 'cause of you -
Your butt's up in my lung
Oh pretty baby, theres nothin' that I wouldn't do
My mom said childbirth stung

Show me how to be a mommy
Tell me baby cuz I need to know now, oh because

Chorus

Oh baby baby, how am I supposed to know
Oh pretty baby, my stretch marks are proof you grow
I must confess that my achiness
Is killin' me now
Don't you know I still believe
That you're safe right here
And give me a sign, kick me baby one more time

Chorus

I must confess (my nauseousness) that my achiness
(is killing me) is killing me now
(I must confess) don't you (I still believe) know I still believe
That you're safe right here (I can't unwind)
And give me a sign...
Kick me baby one more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment